The Czech Mathematical Society associates members of the Union of Czech
Mathematicians and Physicists who are working in research and education in
mathematics and related fields or evince interest in these fields.
Czech Mathematical Society
section of the Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists
The Czech Mathematical Society primarily
- organizes lectures, meetings and conferences,
- seeks and supports mathematical talents,
- popularizes mathematics,
- opines on matters related to research in mathematics,
- represents Czech mathematicians in international organizations,
- cooperates with other national mathematical societies.
About Czech Mathematical Society
[Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists]
Send all comments on this page to